This Thing Called ‘Love’
For Ex-Pats & EFL Singles and Couples in Beijing
Learn, laugh, and cry about Love with Jack!
Have you noticed a “GREAT WALL” between men and women?
Learn what the latest scientific research on LOVE has to do with finding and opening the “GREAT DOOR” between you and your loved one.
1. Passion, intimacy, and commitment make up the 3 sides of the ‘Love Triangle’ and variously combine to create
7 very different ‘Types of Love’ – find out your Type, quickly and simply –
and why it can help you find your most compatible opposite-sex match.
2. Believe it or not, your way of loving is a ‘Story’ –
find out what kind of story you tell and make sure your mate shares the same one, so you remain in love.
3. Be introduced to, watch, and understand movies (such as ‘The Story of Us’ or 'When Harry Met Sally')
that show you what goes right and wrong in marriages, partnerships, and friendships.
4. Couple relationships can be explored and explained as 5 Kinds of ‘Love Businesses’:
‘Mergers’, ‘Takeovers’, ‘Strategic Alliances’, ‘Partnerships’, or ‘Joint Ventures’.
Discover which kind of love company you really want, and then invest in it and watch your stocks soar!
5. One million years of Human Evolution shaped ‘Mating Strategies’ we use today without understanding how they drive us.
Discover why men trade love for sex and women trade sex for love, and why women never go out with men shorter than them…
and many other of Love’s mysteries explained, including why marriages tend to go bad in the fourth year.
6. Why is it women (70% in the West and China too) initiate divorce and leave men, rather than the other way round?
7. You and your loved one can take the most reliable ‘Love Test’ and see how you each score. Ready for it?
8. John Gottman, famous couples’ psychologist in America, predicts with 94% accuracy which couples will divorce
9. Your “genes/jeans” are a tight fit. The fingers on your hand point out the amount of your masculinity or femininity.
from a short video tape. Gottman reveals how to control those seemingly mysterious forces that cause divorces. Come and find out how to save your marriage.
The relationship of the length between your 2nd digit index finger (the finger next to your thumb) and your 4th digit (the “ring” finger next to your little finger),
will tell you how much of a “man” or a “woman” you are in terms of sexual hormones (male=testosterone; female=estrogen).
Learn about your “limbic brain” and how you emotionally “resonant” with others.
Discover “mirror neurons” and how evolution has made you empathetic – that is, able be intimate with others.